In our article “Integrate CodeB into Auth0 as Enterprise Connection” we explained how to integrate the distributed identities of CodeB into Auth0. But not every Auth0 subscription allows to create enterprise connections.
To integrate CodeB via plain OAuth2 (Social Connection) is very easy.
- Go to Authentication -> Social
- Press button “Create Connection”
- Use “https://portal.codeb.io/” as connection URLs.
- Define scope “openid profile picture”
- Very important is the correct “Fetch User Profile Script”
(contact us in case you need to know more)