The framework for your blockchain ECO System
CodeB is an API first reference system for building Cross-Carrier and Cross-Industry Blockchain Networks that are deployed for the global telecommunications industry. Our reference system was designed to transform the industry by enabling new use-cases that provide valuable services to global subscribers.
The multi layered blockchain architecture consists of various layers, each of which corresponds to a different service of integration. Because each layer is separate, interfacing to each layer is easier than having to tackle the entire architecture.
Our blockchain offers features for:
- Blockchain integrated SMS SMPP Server and Gateway for SMS Hubbing including an A2P SMS realtime settlement solution.
- A blockchain-based DID Self-Sovereign Identity Solution for authentication, authorization and to access blockchain identities and security properties in network service such as SD-WAN/MPLS/cellular network/5G slicing network.
- Inter-company service automation.
- Group Encrypted Video Conferencing https://www.KYCplanet.com
- Immutable fillable eforms https://www.form-provider.com
- eNotary http://www.timenotary.com for eIDAS compliance
- eID compliance and Self-Sovereign Identity
- Self-Sovereign Identity (SSI) for every mobile device
- Mountable Off-Chain Storage
- Reference Wallets for client based key hosting or for server based key hosting.
- EN16931 compliant invoicing (Fatura PA (IT) , Facture X (FR), XRechnung (DE) and XInvoice (EN)).
Implementation is based on interoperable standards with guarantee of digital sovereignty and a security-by-design approach.
Ethereum Core Server
Our chain is a private Ethereum chain. Ethereum is a decentralized platform that runs smart contracts, applications that run exactly as programmed without possibility of downtime, censorship, fraud or third party interference.
The nodes are based on GETH which stands for “Go Ethereum” and which is one of the three original implementations of the Ethereum protocol. It is written in Go, fully open source and licensed under the GNU LGPL v3.
The middleware layer extends the core GETH core functionality with additional features, functions and APIs. It is also responsible for the off-chain storage.
There are three ways of sending messages. If you send messages via blockchain itself they remain immutable and encrypted on the chain. It is also possible to send messages via the decentral offchain storage and just place the security anker into the chain. Via our sidechannel you can communicate in realtime without having data stored anyware
Client Side Scripts
Our generic, progressive Wallet is an example of our client side scripts, client side key storage, etc.
Our SSI Interface is an example of server side APIs (web services).
You could also visit our Youtube Playlist here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLycTBNGp94k595G7hkDO8NYxdHAqguHcP