The Self-Sovereign Identity System of CodeB does not only support W3C DID’s but comes also with an inbuilt OpenID Connect (OIDC) Identity Provider. OpenID Connect meets distributed Self-Sovereign Identities.
Integration of the Identity Provider into existing systems is extremely easy. In this article we use NextCloud as an example.
- Install the NextCloud App called “Social Login”
- Go into NextClouds Settings and choose “Social Login” in Administration.
- Add “Custom OpenID Connect” provider and use the settings shown at the right.
- Enter random values in ClientID and ClientID.
- You are done. Login is now showing as on the image below.
To configure WordPress is explained HERE.
Note: Contact us for demo credentials or use our public test account with username: codebdemo and password: test