Service Description: https://coin.codeb.io/offchain.asmx
The Off-Chain Storage offers a full suite of structured and easily accessible record or file keeping technology for organizations and individuals. It creates a platform for structured queryable storage of key-value pair over the decentralized peer-to-peer network for ease of data access and security between peers. It capitalizes on the benefits of blockchain technology to create an ecosystem for the secure transfer, authorization, integrity, and authenticity of data. Each peer is an autonomous agent, capable of performing these actions without significant human interaction.
The primary objective is to provide a decentralized, fast and redundant store for sensitive data.
Please note that ALL data is ALWAYS encrypted BEFORE writing it to the storage.
- Redundant storage: Automatic replication across nodes and erasure coding ensures data availability even in the face of node dropouts or data loss.
- Double Encrypted: Not only that sites cannot be ‘taken down’ – data is stored throughout the network fully AES256 encrypted.
- DDoS Resistant: Fully decentralized peer-to-peer network is more resilient against DDoS than any centralized system.
- Zero Downtime: Redundancy ensures that the network continues to deliver data even when individual nodes go offline.
- Proof of existence: Any data stored into the storage system is automatically RFC3161 timestamped.
This leads to a very strong tool for Telephone Call Data Records (CDR) reconciliation with a single point of trust or any other type of financial reconciliations.
A good way for testing are our Blockchain integrated eForms as forms can be configured that all data is written AES256 encrypted to the distributed storage.
Document Registration Form
With the Document Registration Form you can attach any other document before submission. With the submission code you can always prove that the document was submitted and with the access code you can decrypt the document. This can be ideal to protect your intellectual properties for example
Note: CodeB is a test network ONLY!